Work for an agency and looking for a marketing partner?
As well as taking on our own clients, we also work with several agencies who want to add digital marketing to their services.
We can work in one of two ways, depending on your relationship with each client you’d like us to work for.
1. White-label – you act as the face of the service to your clients, handle all account management, and we’ll get on with the work in the background. We’ll run the necessary details past you, and provide reports on what’s been completed, as well as timeframes for the next steps, back to you at whatever intervals you require.
2. Partnership – just introduce as a partner, and we’ll also handle the account management as well as the work. We’ll keep your team copied in, and allow time for regular catch-up calls, with both your team, and the client.
Our Agency pricing is lower than if we were to work with a client independently, both to reward you referring the work to us, and to allow your agency to make a healthy mark up if you wish. We invoice you for each client, and you invoice your clients.
We can charge for our work in a few different ways, depending on what works best for you.
Hourly – Our hourly rate for agencies is $60 (a reduction of $15 from our normal billing). We’ll tally up how many hours were spent, and on what, and send you an invoice at the end of the month
Monthly – If you know that you’ll require regular work from us (for example, having one of our team manage a client’s Paid Traffic), then a monthly retainer may be best because of the discounts we can offer in return for a guaranteed amount of work. Our monthly retainers start from 10 hours per month. If more hours are added, we offer further reductions in price.
Example costings (per month):
- 10 hours = $600
- 20 hours = $1,080 (2 hours free)
- 30 hours = $1,620 (3 hours free)
- 50 hours = $2,700 (5 hours free)
- 100 hours = $5,400 (10 hours free)
What should I do next?
If you’d like to discuss how The Ecommerce Profits could work with your agency, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll arrange a time to discuss your needs.
Who are The Ecommerce Profits?
The Ecommerce Profits are a Shopify-specific digital marketing agency, focused purely on improving ROI. The team are led by Co-Founder Nelson Jordan, a senior digital marketer, with experience working with over 45 clients across a variety of different industries, both in the consumer and B2B sectors.
A certified CXL Conversion Rate Optimization expert, Nelson has also managed over a quarter of a million dollars in ad spend, across Google, Facebook and other social media channels, and has helped many businesses make more money from their website.